We Create Unique Intellectual Property Strategies and Solutions
I enjoy working with clients to identify risks which their processes and practices pose and to find solutions to reduce or eliminate these risks. I deeply value my relationship with a client’s leadership, as a transparent relationship enables me to assist in proactive risk mitigation, which provides the best outcomes for clients.
I have served in-house and in executive leadership positions in the telecommunications, software, aerospace, insurance, and steel industries both domestically and globally. My practice focuses on representing corporate clients in contract drafting and review, dispute resolution, entity formation and maintenance, compliance, risk assessment and management, and insurance claim management.
I received a B.A. from from The University of Alabama and my law degree from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. I later attained an MBA with a focus in Acquisition Management (contracts) from The University of Alabama in Huntsville.
- Led compliance lobbying team addressing tariffs resulting in $140 – $150 million additional corporate revenue.
- Promoted corporate integrity through development of Compliance, Code of Conduct and Sustainability programs.
- Revised Terms and Conditions which resulted in additional $45 million in revenue over a twelve-month period.
- Served NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center in placing the first 3D printer on the International Space Station.
- Received NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center Director’s Commendation for service to the last space shuttle mission, July 2011.